Happy birthday! In our pilot episode, guest Brandon Medley airs his grievances against the 1969 Rankin/Bass animated classic “Frosty the Snowman.”
- How to easily escape a locked greenhouse
- If you throw something away, when does it stop legally being yours?
- Oatmeal is a perfectly adorable name for a snowman
- Frosty Day in Armonk, New York
- An absurdly long and zigzagged train route to the North Pole
- How long it would actually take to write “I am very sorry for what I did to Frosty,” 1 million times
- The stupidest places we’ve ever been dropped off