To mark the 30th anniversary of “A Muppet Family Christmas,” Carlin Trammel from the Nerd Lunch Podcast drops by as we try to get a head count of how many Muppets can fit inside one farmhouse.
- Just how many unexpected guests did Fozzie’s mom host on Christmas Eve?
- We try and pick up the pieces cut from the DVD release over music rights
- The dizzying continuity issues surrounding the Muppet Babies
- Can you say “OshKosh B’gosh”?
- A Milk PSA and the most forward-thinking bullies in history
- Osvaldo el Gruñón, Oscar the Grouch’s Puerto Rican counterpart
- Parting words from that guy with the beard doing the dishes