It’s our first annual Hanukkah episode featuring guest Sarah Shay! We follow the Rugrats on their mission to stop the “Meanie of Chanukah” and make him take a nap, counting all the Yiddish words and misspoken “babyisms” along the way.
- Sarah’s top 2 favorite spellings of “Hanukkah”
- Going back to watch “Pee-wee’s Big Adventure” with the knowledge that Dottie (E.G. Daily) is the voice of Tommy Pickles
- A tale of 2 panics: Babies climbing up to open flames vs. babies trying to blow out Hanukkah candles
- Stu’s giant, tacky menorah vs. the Miami Marlins’ monstrous home run feature
- The TV trope of the long-standing childhood rivalry
- Our worst on-stage mishaps