The Advent Calendar House celebrates its first Halloween special with a dazzling display of magical mischief as Chad Young creeps in to help Mike celebrate the 40th anniversary of Witch’s Night Out, an often remembered, then forgotten, then re-remembered Halloween classic from 1978.
On this episode
- Mike Westfall (@fallwestmike), host and blue-in-the-face action-taker
- Chad Young (@horrormoviebbq) of the Horror Movie BBQ and TPIF: Thank Pod It’s Funny
About this special
- Watch Witch’s Night Out at Shout Factory TV
- WitchsNightOut.com, the official website
- @BazooeyWNO on Twitter
- Anytown Series, a planned sequel and other holiday specials in development
Topics and tangents
- This Toys “R” Us TV commercial from 1980, featuring ”the Big Bird Halloween costume” and “the Yoda Halloween costume”
- Ghostbusters Fright Features action figures, in example
- Jane snaps in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
- Malicious’ food may or may not have been inspired by Joys of Jell-O.